Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weekly Lolita Post #6

This week I didn't have a chance to dress lolita at all! :O But nevermind, because I'm always working on something.

I visited some antique shops this week, and ended up buying a really cute 1950s porcelain figure!



I love collecting Japanese antiques and retro items, and this one was just so kitsch and cute with the anime eyes that I couldn't help myselfXD

I know a lot of lolitas who collect tea cups an tea sets and other antiques, and it really is fun visiting antique stores, so I highly recommend it the next time you're wondering what to do in your free time:D

I edited the pictures my friend took of me last week, and you can see the rest here.
Classic Lolita

1 comment:

  1. I love that vintage porcelain girl! I'm quite jealous, it's like the perfect amount of kitch and cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...