Thursday, April 14, 2011

Supanova 2011

Wow, I've been so busy lately! I haven't been doing that much Lolita-related stuff, but the other day it was the local anime convention in my hometown. I went in cosplay, but my friends went mainly in Lolita.

The character I cosplayed was Megumi Shimizu from the anime "Shiki". It's a horror anime which is like Dracula but set in a modern-day farming village in Japan. Megumi hates living in the country, and dreams of running away to Tokyo and being a Harajuku girl or a pop idol. Her fashion in the show is varies from Lolita to Punk Goth to Harajuku or Akiba-kei. I didn't have time to make a cosplay of her more complicated outfits, so I chose a simple one from the first episode:





My version:


I couldn't find boots as crazy as hers, but I'm sure they were for sale in Japan, LOL




I had circle lenses in, I love them!


Me and a couple of my loli friends!

6 comments:

  1. You look so sweet.
    I love your Cosplay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came out so nicely! Very cute- the pink wig looks really good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, glad you like my cosplay! You should all watch Shiki if you haven't seen it already!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...