Sunday, June 13, 2010

International Lolita Day #1 Winter

Last Saturday was International Lolita Day (Winter Edition). To celebrate, the lolitas in my state had a picnic in the park!

I wore my Emily Temple Cute "Tea Party" dress, as I thought it suited the picnic well^^


Excuse the lenseflare>_>;;
Outfit:
JSK: Emily Temple Cute
Blouse: Innocent World
Bolero: Offbrand
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Queen Bee
Hat: Hand-made


Thanks to Like_a_ladyboy for this photo!


Brisbane lolitas...


are so...


awesome!!

The picnic was great fun, and so many lolitas turned up! The only downside was that I kinda dislocated my jaw trying to eat a macaron, and have been on a liquid diet ever since. Getting your wisdom teeth out sucks, kidsT________T

4 comments:

  1. Cute!! I like the hats on everybody *u* I have a big sunhat that I need to decorate too...

    Sad to hear you dislocated your jaw :( I got my wisdom teeth out two days before a fashion show... meaning all the swelling happened the day of >.< Terrible timing... but life is much better without the wisdom teeth pushing on your other teeth :D Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the hot pink shade, it looks really fresh and vibrant! Your hat is totally awesome * A *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Coordinate, You look so pretty~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparklewolfie: OMG, I can't imaging being in a fashion show after that operation! My face was so swollen I looked like a chipmunkD:

    Insertcake: Thanks, I love that shade of pink too!

    Asakura Haruto: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...