Saturday, June 2, 2012

MC Melody Doll Updates!

Woah, have I been busy! But here's the deal: My next song has been written, and we are just waiting to record it now! MC Melody Doll will be joined by Aristorapper MC Armando for this track, and probably a few more to come!

Here is a photo shoot we did a while back:

More are (here).

Also new is my Etsy store! MC Melody Doll's BRANDCORE Lolita Store

I am selling my hand-made yen necklaces, and all proceeds are going towards my next music video! Show your friends you support the arts with this limited edition necklace! :D

3 comments:

  1. Love the photos! Can't wait to hear your tunezzz <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tibet is without doubt one of the most remarkable places to visit in Asia. It offers fabulous monastery sights, breathtaking high-altitude treks, stunning views of the world’s highest mountains and one of the most likeable peoples you will ever meet. estetik

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...